Sunday 25 September 2016

Friendship.

this one movie I’ve watched, gave me so many meaning of FRIENDSHIP. now i realized that what was happen in my life, I’ve got everything changed. back to my high school, there were very amazing friends i have. by the end of the day we were together, now it really hard to have a time with them. how one step in our life could change everything. i moved to college, I’ve seen more friends. i starting misses them back to our high school time. i don’t know how, maybe they were been replaced. I’ve met another friends in college, they’ve become my best BESTFRIEND. but know that, there’s one day you will realized that they aren’t been replaced, there’s no one like them. they will become your bestfriend until forever and so do your bestfriend that you have found in your college. there’s no one like bestfriend. other people just know how to come and go in your life. BESTFRIEND, will stay. 
now I’m talking about friendship of mine with this one girl i adored so much. since kindergarten, primary school, high school and until now. you’re the one that i will call my real BESTFRIEND. just know that, our memories isn’t worth to waste. it’s worth for keeping it and growing old with it together. bestfriend, i want you to be mine forever <3
i misses my boys so much. who would know there were be our last day. our last day in our first stage. our second stage in life together would be different. but boys, even there’s miles apart us, knew that even 300 miles away is nothing. i will be there for you guys and i hope the same thing from you guys.
guys, everything is possible on our last day before we stepped more in our life. xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment